White Chicken Chili
This extra-cheesy, not-too-spicy white chicken chili preps in just 5 minutes.
- 1 1/2 lbs portioned from roast chicken (Slow Cooker option) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz) can white or great northern beans
- 2 (11 oz) cans corn with peppers
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (4.5 oz) can Old El Paso™ Green Chiles
- 1 (32 oz) carton Progresso™ Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Cut chicken in to bite-sized pieces and place in a slow cooker. Or alternatively use chicken from pre-cooked roast chicken and place in large pot.
- Rinse and drain beans, add to slow cooker or large pot.
- Add all other ingredients except cream cheese and optional garnish ingredients. DO NOT drain corn or chilies.
- Simmer in slow cooker for 5 hours on low or 3 hours on high or bring to boil and simmer in large pot for 45 mins.
- Microwave cream cheese for 60 seconds to melt. Add to slow cooker or large pot and stir well.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, green onions and lightly broken tortilla chips.