Crispy Panko Chicken Thighs
Chicken should have great flavor and the panko breadcrumbs and olive oil will give it a great crunch! We love it. Hope you enjoy as well!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can cooking spray
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise and paprika in a bowl; mix well.
- Mix panko and garlic powder together in another bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise-paprika mixture on each chicken thigh; press into panko mixture to coat. Place in the prepared baking pan; spritz thighs with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).